Have you held off from teaching your child to become an independent sleeper because getting started just seems too daunting or stressful for you? We now offer the “WRB Sleepover,” a full service consultation which includes an overnight visit from one of our consultants the first night you execute your custom sleep plan. This package is geared towards the family who wants extra support when it comes time to implementing the plan or wants some hand holding through the first night of the process. This choice may be helpful for clients with baby blues, postpartum depression or who are perpetually sleep deprived. Here’s what’s included:
– Our WRB New Client Information Form
– A 90 minutes initial consult via Skype, FaceTime, or phone in which we review your new client form and review the science of sleep and best practices as they pertain to your child’s needs
– A custom WRB Sleep Plan based on your child’s needs and your family’s philosophies and beliefs, which clearly lays out the steps needed to reach your goals
– A “sleep over” the night you implement your plan, where we are on hand to guide you and provide overnight sleep suppor through the sometimes stressful first night of the new routine. If your child is awake, we are awake guiding them towards becoming an independent sleeper
– A “team meeting” prior to us leaving your home, recapping the prior night and reviewing the plan for that day’s naps
– Two weeks of follow-up email support in where we touch base daily to answer questions, review the plan, and provide reassurance and support (up to 3 emails per day)
– Two follow-up 15 minute phone calls
– A healthy and independent sleeper who is prepared for a life time of good sleep!
Now that’s my kind of sleepover!
Interested in this or other WRB services? Check out our services page – https://wellrestedbaby.com/services/